Account Manager, exhibition sales – CropTec
Preston, Lancashire, UK
The CropTec show is for all farmers, agronomists, business advisers, suppliers and scientists to challenge and discuss the best ways forward to remain profitable. As the UK’s leading technical and knowledge exchange event for the arable farming industry, this two-day show provides you with the ideal chance to explore ways to improve efficiency and reduce unit costs of production.
Through its unique combination of exhibitor stands, seminars and knowledge hubs, come to the CropTec show for an unmissable insight into new technology and cutting edge agronomy. Discuss best business practices with like-minded farmers and a wide range of relevant exhibitors. Join those who want to learn, invest in and implement strategies to combat the effects of the increasingly dynamic, uncertain and competitive world of global crop production. Discover how you can tackle the challenges that UK farmers are facing and the latest solutions to increasing yield, improving efficiency and reducing those all-important unit costs of production.
CropTec show is part of AgriBriefing Group, a leading media and information business covering the global agribusiness sector – the world’s biggest employer.
• Sales presentations over the phone
• Face to face sales presentations
• Develop strategies to meet the annual sales target
• Day to day administration duties
• Researching new leads and sectors to explore
• Account management
• Attending industry events throughout the year
• Track daily sales
• Communicate with other departments to ensure the successful coordination of the event
• Constantly demonstrate high levels of customer service to new and existing customers
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in a similar environment preferably in events or media organisation but not essential
• Experience of developing and implementing successful sales leads
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated, with an ability to meet ambitious performance goals
• The ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively
• Driven, ambitious and target driven
The position offers a competitive salary and excellent package, including 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 after two years), contributory pension plan, free life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan, cycle2work scheme, Perkbox discount scheme and Birthday day off.
If you feel this could be the role for you, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Gareth Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org