Customer Service Advisor
AgriBriefing, Preston, UK
AgriBriefing is the UK’s largest multi-platform agricultural information business. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – newspapers, magazines, websites, conferences, exhibitions and marketplaces.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Preston. In this varied and challenging role, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service by dealing effectively with customer queries, being able to build strong customer relationships, spot opportunities to upsell customers, handling customer orders, work with a high attention to detail and working as a real team player with all functions of the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Real-time uploading of digital advertisements onto our e-commerce platform.
- Develop relationships with existing and prospective transient customers, building customer loyalty and trust
- Be responsive to new sales opportunities and ensure these are handled efficiently and effectively
- Provide excellent customer service and develop profitable sales
- Input booking orders accurately.
- Setting, amending and processing copy changes of adverts as appropriate.
- Support the Key Account and Business Developers with digital copy flow as and where required.
- Achieve pre-set sales targets ensuring a successful contribution to the business performance.
- Contact potential clients and conduct thorough investigation to establish customer needs and buying habits.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved within specific timescales.
- The role holder may also be required to carry out any other duties within the scope and purpose of this role as requested by their line manager and in line with business needs.
We Are Looking For:
A dedicated customer service professional. It is essential that you have drive and determination and are self-motivated enough to ensure that you succeed in the sales and customer service arena. You will be enthusiastic; a quick thinker and you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must be numerate and have a reasonable understanding of MS Office packages such as Word and Excel and be digitally minded. Highly organised, you will be capable of planning and prioritising your workload efficiently and you will excel when working in a pressured environment.
If you believe this is the role for you please explain why in a cover letter and send along with your CV to Chris Knowles; firstname.lastname@example.org