Preston, Lancashire, UK
AgriBriefing supports an international community of agribusiness professionals, operating across multiple sectors of the value chain to improve yields, purchase more effectively and build better businesses. Our trusted brands deliver price reporting; premium news; analysis; data; insight and market intelligence. Across AgriBriefing’s market intelligence businesses we provide the independent benchmarks around which agricultural inputs and produce are traded. Over 500,000 professionals in 150 countries rely on our publications, information services and events to make business decisions worth hundreds of billions of dollars. We have offices in London, Preston, Toulouse and Toms River, NJ.
Do you enjoy variation in your work?
Can you adapt your marketing skills to different audiences and objectives?
Does delivering results give you job satisfaction?
Would you like to provide bespoke marketing for clients in agriculture and beyond?
Can your marketing skills grow a brand and revenue?
The Marketing Executive is part of the Commercial Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Manager. This role will encompass brand and category marketing to B2B and B2C audiences to support the wider business with strategic market and revenue growth. Ensuring integrated, cross-channel marketing techniques are used to deliver demonstrable, effective results. Taking personal responsibility for time-sensitive delivery of marketing plans, campaigns and activity.
In this role you will be:
• Brand Champion for the Commercial Marketing Team – covering Farmers Guardian, Dairy Farmer, Jobs in Agriculture and Insightful Communications
• Category Champion for the Commercial Marketing Team – covering livestock, dairy and our in-house agency
• Working collaboratively with colleagues in the Commercial and Events marketing team
• Taking personal ownership for the delivery of the Brand/Category Marketing plans and campaigns
• Taking responsibility for polished production, delivery and review of marketing tasks within deadlines
• Working closely with sales teams to provide consistent marketing support for the whole sales journey including pitch, delivery and review
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with supporting departments to produce clear briefs and reviews
• Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
• Using project management systems to log, track and deliver all elements of time-sensitive projects
• Your involvement in this work may include brand and category development, sales support, brand marketing, content marketing, client projects, podcasts, virtual events, client projects and internal campaigns. Delivery may include using the full digital mix of social media, email marketing, paid advertising and developing on site propositions to both B2B and B2C audiences
• Continual refinement of your marketing activity through monitoring achievement of KPI’s
• Reviewing campaign, brand and category progress to targets and using findings to make robust, evidence-based recommendations
• Completing the month end financial reporting process
• Ensuring attention to detail so all reports are correct and up to date
• You will take personal ownership and pride in this work which will enable you to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders around the business
• Representing the team by attending respective category meetings to provide the business with a concise marketing update, disseminate findings and results, and work with other stakeholders to ensure a smart, aligned approach to achieve the business roadmap
• You may represent your brands, category and the business at events as and when required
• Understanding and adhering to brand guidelines
• Other duties as per the request of the business
• Providing cover for absences within the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proven track record of delivering digital marketing success
• Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of working in a commercial marketing role is desirable
• An ability to use analytical insight to make creative yet factual marketing recommendations
• Confident to take personal responsibility for delivery of quality marketing support
• Familiarity and ability to engage and communicate to all business functions verbally, written and virtually
• You will be experienced in ensuring all deadlines and objectives are achieved
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver internal and external objectives for team KPI achievement
• You’ll be self-motivated and enjoy keeping up the date with the latest news, trends and marketing
• Agricultural knowledge/experience would be desirable but not essential
If you think this is the role for you please specify why in a cover letter and send it together with your CV to Marketing Manager Hannah Carrick; email@example.com