Business Development Executive – AgriBriefing
Do you want a sales position working in a fast-moving, global sector and for a company which is dynamic, growing and global?
Headquartered in London, with regional offices in Preston, Toulouse and New Jersey, AgriBriefing is a fast-growing business information and intelligence company covering the global food and agribusiness supply chain. With a turnover approaching £30m, we have ambitious plans to develop into the pre-eminent information business in our sector globally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Executive within our agribusiness news and insight services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their sales career looking for great experience in a dynamic team, with plenty of opportunities for future development within a fast-growing B2B media and information business.
– Inherent enthusiasm and passion
– Articulate, with strong presentation skills
– Able to rapidly build rapport with clients, particularly via telephone
– Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts when necessary
– A passion for learning as you will need to understand the market sector
– Enthusiastic team player
– B2B media subscription sales experience an advantage
– Understanding of agricultural market intelligence an advantage
What’s on offer:
– Outstanding uncapped commission structure
– Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
– Travel to conferences and client meetings
– Central London location in stylish new office
– Group pension scheme, 25 days annual paid holiday (increasing to 27 days after two years)
– Free life assurance
– Cycle2Work scheme
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Louise Read, Head of Human Resources at email@example.com