Business Development Executive – AgriBriefing
Do you want a sales position working in a fast-moving, global sector and for a company which is dynamic, growing and global?
Headquartered in London, with regional offices in Preston, Toulouse and New Jersey, AgriBriefing is a fast-growing business information and intelligence company covering the global food and agribusiness supply chain. With a turnover approaching £30m, we have ambitious plans to develop into the pre-eminent information business in our sector globally.
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Executive within our agribusiness news and insight services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their sales career looking for great experience in a dynamic team, with plenty of opportunities for future development within a fast-growing B2B media and information business.
– Inherent enthusiasm and passion
– Articulate, with strong presentation skills
– Able to rapidly build rapport with clients, particularly via telephone
– Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts when necessary
– A passion for learning as you will need to understand the market sector
– Enthusiastic team player
– B2B media subscription sales experience an advantage
– Understanding of agricultural market intelligence an advantage
What’s on offer:
– Outstanding uncapped commission structure
– Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
– Travel to conferences and client meetings
– Central London location in stylish new office
– Group pension scheme, 25 days annual paid holiday (increasing to 27 days after two years)
– Free life assurance
– Cycle2Work scheme and childcare voucher scheme
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Louise Read, Head of Human Resources at email@example.com
Closing date: 30 September