Client Services Administrator, Feedinfo
Feedinfo is the world’s leading realtime market intelligence and pricing platform for the global animal feed industry.
Feedinfo focuses on the animal nutrition and biotechnology industries around the globe, and also hosts a range of international events.
The team, based in Labège near Toulouse, are looking for a Client Services Administrator to be responsible for dealing with Feedinfo customer enquiries sales, monitoring customer usage and statistical analysis, as well as seeking customer feedback on its service. The role also consists of handling suppliers’ contracts and handling all incoming administrative/technical calls.
In order to fulfil the key requirements of this role candidates are likely to have 1 to 2 year’s admin customer service/telesales,
as well as excellent computer skills (MS Office; having Salesforce, Marketo experience is a plus). We are looking for English-French bilinguals only.
• Switchboard, handling all incoming calls
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Handling suppliers’ contracts
• Monitoring/resolving returned/undelivered email notifications
• Calling existing subscribers to get their feedback about their subscription to Feedinfo News Service, trying to understand their content needs and matching the Feedinfo service content segments to these needs
• Capturing user statistics (excel format reports requested by clients) and identifying risky accounts by usage analysis
• Capturing feedback and reporting this information back to the Engagement Manager
Abilities, skills and knowledge:
• Analytical – the Client Services Administrator is expected to pay close attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when dealing with client information.
• Communication – this role requires great communication skills. The Client Services Administrator must be confident in speaking and liaising with professionals at all levels and building client relationships
• Collaboration – to be successful in this role the Client Services Administrator needs to be able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team. It includes building robust relationships with others across the team and the AgriBriefing group. Be able to multi task and manage several projects simultaneously.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a covering letter and your CV to
Ms. Chrystalla Kanauros, Head of Account Management, Feedinfo News Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use Client services administrator – Toulouse’ in the email’s title field.