Creative and Tech Project Coordinator
AgriBriefing, Preston, UK
AgriBriefing is a leading media and information business covering the global agribusiness sector – the world’s biggest employer.
As a Creative and Tech project coordinator, you will touch all technical aspects of AgriBriefing and work with most CMS and data systems at some point during your working week. We will provide system specific training but expect you to pick new systems up quickly. You have a good eye for design and experience in WordPress, Photoshop and InDesign is a must. You will be used to exploring new tech and confidently teach yourself the basics when faced with a new system.
The Creative and Tech project coordinator is an integral member of the Technical Project Team, responsible for delivering tasks of various sizes and complexities. We are a team of 6, including two Digital Producers, a Database Developer, Digital Analyst and a Technical Coordinator.
Key tasks and experience required:
● Digital advert design and creation for various commercial and in house projects- Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential for this role.
● WordPress is one of our core CMSs. It will be your responsibility to update our WordPress sites regularly with fresh content provided by the marketing and events teams.
● You will be confident designing and developing WordPress sites from scratch when required.
● Basic DFP (Doubleclick For Publishers) experience is desirable or can demonstrate confidence that with training the required skill level will be achieved.
● You need to be a self-starter and happy to manage own workload, as you will talk to colleagues who work on different brands and might have clashing deadlines.
● You’re commercially aware, understand SEO and the use of social media in digital marketing
● Google analytics experience is a bonus.
As it will be your responsibility to bring a lot of content together and create online environments you will, therefore, need to be a confident communicator. We have offices in several locations and you will speak to colleagues across teams and locations.
The position offers a competitive salary, dependent on experience, and excellent package including 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after two years’ service, an extra day off on your birthday, contributory pension scheme with contributions matched up to 6%, free life assurance, Perkbox discount scheme, interest-free season ticket loan, cycle2work scheme and employee assistance programme
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to the Head of Technical Operations: Marjan.Askins@agribriefing.com