Digital Marketing Assistant
AgriBriefing, Preston, UK
AgriBriefing supports an international community of agribusiness professionals, operating across multiple sectors of the value chain to improve yields, purchase more effectively and build better businesses. Our trusted brands deliver price reporting; premium news; analysis; data; insight and market intelligence.
We employ bright, talented people who are ambitious and make things happen. The qualities we admire in our teams are curiosity, endeavour, collaboration, openness, experimentation and creative thinking. We are always on the lookout for bright, inquisitive and commercial specialists to join our teams.
We have an exciting new role to join our commercial and events marketing team based in our Preston office.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is seeking an opportunity to develop their skills further to pursue a career in this field. You will be a digital savvy marketer supporting the Marketing Manager with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business’ UK agricultural brands.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be involved in the following;
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with the full marketing mix
• Working closely with our brands and clients to manage their social media requirements
• Using various digital marketing channels daily, including SEO and PPC
• Marketing and reporting of our weekly podcasts and client webinars
• Writing exciting content for social media and websites
• Working with the marketing manager to gain a further understanding of managing campaigns
• Manage successful email marketing campaigns on behalf of our brands and clients
• Helping to manage the data sets and have a good understanding of automation and data segmentation
• Generate monthly client reports from marketing data
• Collaborate with colleagues to offer the best campaigns for clients
• Liaising across departments and working closely with sales
• A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing is preferred
• At least 1 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive or Content Writing role
• Have a good commercial mind set and understanding with skills to improve client content
• You must have strong copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of digital marketing
• You would have ideally managed social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
• Knowledge or Experience of using design programmes such as Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Photoshop, Canva
• Basic HTML and CCS knowledge
• Confident to use Content Management systems
• The ability to work independently
This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to take the next step in their career, with lots of opportunities to develop.
If this is the role for you, please explain why in a cover letter and send, along with your CV, to Rebecca Fearon, Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org