Event and Product Sales Representative
Urner Barry, Toms River, NJ, USA
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Event and Product Sales Representative will be responsible for leading all sales
activities and maximizing sales revenue to the protein and allied industries for events, books, posters, and other educational
support products. The Event and Product Sales Representative is responsible for implementing the company’s sales strategy,
identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business in order to meet or exceed their sales quota. As employee
development is essential, responsibilities and job function may expand and evolve proportionate to the employer’s needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include, but not limited to):
• Increase event and product sales revenue through implementation of sales strategy.
• Understanding of the Sales Process and consultative selling skills.
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close.
• Consistent and on-plan revenue delivery though lead identification, qualification and sales pipeline management.
• Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction.
• Professional interaction with UB staff.
• Sales experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Creative ability and imagination.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and on the phone.
• Command of PC Windows environment including Microsoft Office.
• Limited travel required.
• Smart, detail-oriented and professional.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Maintain sense of urgency and strong focus on achievement.
• Straightforward, honest, team player.
• Base salary plus commission.
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental, Orthodontic Insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing, and PTO.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Human Resource Manager
Urner Barry Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754