Salesforce CRM administrator
AgriBriefing, London, UK
AgriBriefing supports an international community of agribusiness professionals, operating across multiple sectors of the value chain to improve yields, purchase more effectively and build better businesses. Our trusted brands deliver price reporting; premium news; analysis; data; insight and market intelligence.
Across AgriBriefing’s market intelligence businesses we provide the independent benchmarks around which agricultural inputs and produce are traded. Over 500,000 professionals in 150 countries rely on our publications, information services and events to make business decisions worth hundreds of billions of dollars. We have offices in United Kingdom (London & Preston), France (Toulouse) and the US (Toms River, NJ).
We are seeking a CRM administrator to support our Salesforce CRM system. We’re in the process of rolling out this new system, business by business across our group. Salesforce will be one of our core systems and is fully integrated with other specialist software to bring together F2F, website, social and email activity – it’s therefore a business critical service which receives a lot of attention. We need a passionate Salesforce expert and advocate to help us embed this new technology in the heart of our business and processes.
You must have a highly collaborative, proactive style and love learning new things and dealing with change.
The role is based in central London, but European and Worldwide travel may sometimes be required to support training or roll out of new features. In addition you will need to be comfortable flexing your hours occasionally to accommodate users in different time zones.
The CRM administrator is responsible for the day to day smooth running of our CRM system. This includes auditing the quality of data held in it and ensuring it’s being used in the desired way and meets business and user requirements. This will involve a combination of using system features and working directly with end users to train them and answer queries. The CRM administrator will also play a key role in the ongoing development of the system, helping spec and design new features, testing them and providing training plans for users.
In addition we have an advanced marketing automation tool which is fully integrated with the CRM system, and the CRM administrator will need to understand how the two systems interact and how to use CRM data within the marketing automation tool.
Required experience, skills and behaviours
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Salesforce administrator with ADM certification.
• Detailed knowledge of Salesforce’s data management features, roles, permissions and objects, plus the ability to create custom reports and dashboards and ideally some basic Apex skills.
• Previous experience with an integrated marketing automation tool.
• Confident trainer with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working with senior internal stakeholders and demonstrating subject matter expertise in order to deliver the best service possible to the business.
• Good attention to detail and time management.
Desirable experience and skills
• Experience supporting Marekto campaign setup and management or general knowledge of the Marketo system.
• Experience working in a subscriptions or licenced product industry.
Please apply by sending your CV along with a cover letter, explaining why your are the right person for the role, to Emma Luetchford, Chief Marketing Officer: email@example.com