Technical Project Assistant
AgriBriefing is a leading media and information business covering the global agribusiness sector – the world’s biggest employer.
As a Technical Project Assistant, you will learn about all technical aspects of AgriBriefing Agriculture and touch most CMS and data systems at some point during your working week. We will provide system specific training but expect you to pick new systems up quickly. Must have a good eye for design and experience in WordPress, Photoshop and InDesign is a must. You will be used to exploring new tech and confidently teach yourself the basics when faced with a new system.
This role is an integral member of the Technical Project Team, responsible for delivering tasks of various sizes and complexities. We are a team of 6, including two Digital Producers, a Database Developer, Digital Analyst and a Technical Coordinator.
Key tasks and experience required:
– You will be confident designing and developing WordPress sites from scratch when required.
– WordPress is one of our core CMS’s. It will be your responsibility to update our WordPress sites regularly with fresh content provided by the marketing and events teams.
– House advert design and creation – Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential for this role.
– Basic DFP Double Click experience is desirable or demonstrate confidence that with training the required skill level will be achieved.
– Self-starter and happy to manage own workload.
– You commercially aware, understand SEO and use of social media in digital marketing
– Google analytics experience is a bonus
As it will be your responsibility to bring a lot of content together and create online environments you will therefore need to be a confident communicator. We have offices in several locations and you will speak to colleagues across teams and locations.
The positions offer a competitive salary and excellent package, including 25 days holiday, contributory pension plan, free life assurance and childcare voucher scheme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to the Head of Technical Operations: Marjan.Askins@agribriefing.com
Closing date for applications is 14 September 2018.