Agriculture feeds the world – and AgriBriefing are a global organisation which supports an international community of Agriculture professionals, acting across multiple sectors to improve yields, purchase more effectively and build better businesses. Our trusted brands deliver price reporting; premium news; analysis; data; insight and market intelligence.
Over 500,000 professionals in 150 countries rely on our publications, information services and events to make business decisions worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
We have offices in London, Paris, Toulouse and New Jersey and this role is based in Toulouse, reporting to the Head of Sales.
AgriBriefing believes that creating a culture of diversity will help to maximise everybody’s potential and achieve superior business results. We aim to harness these differences to create a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are being fully utilised and in which organisational goals are met.
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic, fluent English-speaking Client Satisfaction Co-Ordinator to join our fast-moving private equity backed business.
The role is a great entry point to a number of careers within our company, and is there to ensure that our clients are using our service and gaining maximum value from their subscription.
This is a key role within the business, since it will also help us maintain and grow our customer base, help us develop the best product portfolio for our clients, and identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling additional products.
If you’re hungry to really make your mark in a business with exciting growth plans, keen to talk to customers and help them make the most out of their subscription with us, and if you are someone who is great at spotting opportunities for commercial growth as well as product improvement, this could be your ideal next step.
You’ll be someone who has impeccable attention to detail, as well as being able to see the bigger picture and how this role really can make a big impact for our business.
You will be confident building relationships over the phone, on video calls and face-to-face with our diverse and international subscription base. You will thrive on working with a wide variety of stakeholders – with customers and internally within the business. You must have a highly collaborative, proactive style and love learning new things and dealing with change.
• Plan and implement a call schedule to ensure a broad spectrum of users, from key accounts, new subscribers and current subscribers are engaged with the service
• Collate and communicate engagement results regularly and recommend point of actions to all stakeholders on the brand
• Ensure our CRM (Salesforce) is constantly and consistently updated with correct contact information, working with the Account Managers and Data team on ensuring processes and data are accurate
• Onboarding new users alongside Sales, Account Management and Customer Services teams
• Communicate with clients on new product launches or upgrades, demonstrating our websites and explaining our analytical processes.
• Working with Product Management and Marketing to gather feedback from customers on the service and their needs to support product development
• Identify opportunities for cross selling and up selling our subscriptions recruitment, conference and advertising services to customers based on their needs
• Provide and support account management team with usage statistics for client accounts
• Report on monthly ‘low usage’ accounts to relevant stakeholders along with relevant recommendations for usage improvement
• Consider and build other ways to better communicate and grow usage of our services to our clients (customer conferences, drop in sessions, email marketing, non-English language demo videos, ‘How to’ guides etc)
• Support Customer Services with customer complaints and communicate/escalate them to the correct team members to ensure we are resolving the issue(s)
• Support subscription sales, marketing and other colleagues on ad hoc/new research projects (eg case studies/possible new business engagement/marketing campaigns to subscribers/closed lost sales research)
Required experience, skills and behaviours
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Previous experience or proven interest in a client-facing support role
• Proactive self-starter with good conversational skills
• Results driven, commercial mindset
• Good understanding and experience of using – or clear ability to learn to use -customer management and some marketing technology – CRM, website and email broadcast tools in particular (we use Salesforce, Umbraco and Pardot, amongst others)
• A curious person, with a problem solver mindset – we aren’t afraid to try new things!
• Confident working with internal & external stakeholders including high value clients
• Knowledge of how to design tracking and reports with feedback cycles to ensure activity is measurable and insights are actionable.
• Good attention to detail and time management
Desirable experience and skills
• Science degree
• Experience using Salesforce for CRM – taking responsibility for data and business processes to ensure information is accurate
• Previous experience in client engagement or customer success
• Other languages than English
If this is the role for you, please explain why in a cover letter and send, along with your CV, to Head of Sales Richard O’Donoghue: firstname.lastname@example.org