AgriBriefing is a media company with a focus on Agribusiness.
By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
The Date Licensing and Policy Manager will be responsible for development, execution and management of Urner Barry’s data policies and initiatives. Working with the wider commercial team, this person will create, and review policies and initiatives designed to help drive subscriber growth for those clients that need it. This position requires a keen understanding of the global market data industry, Urner Barry’s End User License Agreement (EULA), and work with analytics to discover opportunities for growth while minimizing risk.
• Ensure a deep understanding of customers’ use and interaction with Urner Barry market data to create and implement commercial programs leading to stronger data revenues in the long-term
• Ensure there is accountability for all programs and initiatives and that business goals are met
• Proactively identify further opportunities for Urner Barry to increase its channels of distribution
• Regularly review key commercial policies and initiatives
• Develop a deep understanding of Urner Barry’s core market data licensing agreements, programs, and policies
• Develop a deep understanding of other market data licensing agreements, programs, and policies
• Strong interest in IP protection and commercialization
• Experience in the market data business with a focus on market data licensing models, policy definition, and pricing preferred
• Experience in the food or meat industry is preferred but not essential
• Confident, persistent, and inquisitive – you must enjoy talking to people and connecting with other professionals
• Excellent communication skills on the phone – and now on video calls too
• Strong written skills – the ability to clearly communicate on email before, during and after a sale
• Command of PC Windows environment, Microsoft Office, and CRM
• Base salary.
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match
PERKS of WORKING at Urner Barry
• Urner Barry is committed to offering employees flexible working post-pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office at least 3 days per week. Team needs may vary from time to time.
• Employees are free to use the office facilities full time, or work from home the remaining 2 days per week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754