Are you interested in producing content for a brand looking to address gender diversity in international organisations?
Women in Food and Agriculture (WFA), is an international initiative promoting inclusion and diversity in the food and agriculture industry. Owned by media firm AgriBriefing, our aim is to make a measurable positive impact on gender diversity across the sector by inspiring people personally and supporting companies in developing their strategies. WFA’s work includes an annual survey assessing gender equality, mentorship scheme, annual event and year-round content including webinars, podcasts, workshops, videos and articles.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate, passionate about diversity & inclusion who wants to take the next step in their career by becoming a Content & Events Producer. The role holder will research and produce content for a global community of women and allies looking to make a difference in the sector.
Based out of our central London office, you will manage and develop the content for our existing event (the WFA Summit) and our other content (podcasts, videos, webinars, articles and workshops) to support our community and increase recognition of the WFA brand. The role holder will be provided with training to ensure they are confident in event production and content development that supports the needs of our community, sponsors and the wider sector.
As the role holder progresses in the company we can offer career development opportunities through producing content for some of AgriBriefing’s other brands.
Responsibilities will include:
· Researching, producing the agenda and confirming top-level speakers for the annual WFA Summit
· Conducting podcast, video, written and webinar interviews on the issues impacting the food and ag industry
· Building relationships with sector leaders and keeping abreast of developments and potential new topics that might translate into successful events or products
· Writing email copy and sourcing online content for the monthly WFA newsletter
· Managing communications with external stakeholders like speakers, advisory boards and ambassadors
· Acting as host/ moderator for our podcasts, webinars and videos (once trained)
· Some international travel will be required in this role for meetings and events.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· A minimum of 1 year of experience in a content or research related role (we will provide training to support you in producing events and other content mediums)
· A passion for diversity & inclusion
· The ability to build relationships and communicate with senior industry stakeholders
· Influencing skills, be personable and keen to talk to new people
· Confidence on video calls and on the phone
· A high level of commercial awareness
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Experience as an event or content producer or any background knowledge of the agriculture or food industry is desirable but not a necessity
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information and Benefits
AgriBriefing offer flexible working and a range of benefits including free life insurance, workplace pension scheme, and an assisted ride to work bicycle scheme.