AgriBriefing is the world’s leading agribusiness media and intelligence company operating in market data and price discovery. Over 500,000 professionals across 150 countries rely on our information services to make business decisions worth hundreds of billions of dollars across the entire value chain. We’re a fast-growing private equity-backed group with offices in the UK, US and France.
Our flagship brands increasingly rely on a full mix of media to grow and retain their audiences. Our premium subscription products and events provide content as a blend of on-screen, audio, visual and in-person in order to best serve our customers and provide business critical intelligence as they need it. Webcasts, podcasts and hybrid events have been a key growth area for us over the last two years and we expect that to continue.
We have always delivered audio and video content primarily in-house, and we now have an opportunity to hire a digital content producer to be dedicated to our European price reporting products and innovative events. This role will get under the skin of our unique audiences and expand our multimedia content to capture and hold their attention for longer. These brands target a highly professional and scientific audience, and the scenarios that are involved and the creative styles we use reflect that. The day to day responsibilities of the role are focussed around working with internal stakeholders and clients to plan, record and produce podcast and video content to a high standard. In addition your creative skills are likely to be called on for general design tasks outside of those directly involved in podcasts and video.
The role will suit someone who has a broad digital media skillset and enjoys using all elements of it and learning more. You will be encouraged to look at new ways of communicating and bringing to life the complex, scientific content we typically deal with – whether through video, animation, graphics etc. You are likely to be the sole digital media specialist, at least for a while. This is not a role for someone who prefers to be part of a large team or ‘agency’ environment. We are a lean organisation and don’t have layers of hierarchy and support. It’s important that the role holder is prepared to take responsibility for all aspects of work from start to finish and manage their own time and resources to do this.
The role is to be based either primarily in London, Toulouse, Moret sur Loing or remotely, with travel to UK and world locations (when travel restrictions are not in place).
- Planning and (personal) delivery of audio and video content – from ideation to content to delivery. generation to post-production and publication. Videography and photography.
- Managing your own work – each job has a project lead (often a member of the Sales or Content teams) but you must ensure you have the time, software, hardware etc. to deliver your part.
- Technical support to teams carrying out live events e.g. making sure event platforms switch from live stream to pre-recorded or breakout sessions.
- Digital graphic design – occasional cover for asset creation for websites, emails, digital brochures etc.
Required experience, skills and behaviours
- Experience editing videos and podcasts
- Skilled camera/video use, capturing professional subjects and clients – putting them at ease, understanding how to get the best result.
- Confident setting up your own lighting and sound – this will be your responsibility.
- Strong experience using the Adobe suite including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop (or similar comparable software)
- Post production creativity and attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and show enthusiasm for what we do – apply your knowledge and experience to our needs.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- A current passport with no restrictions for worldwide travel.
Please apply to email@example.com