Urner Barry is a business publisher specializing in the timely, accurate and unbiased reporting of market news and quotations to clients in the poultry, egg, meat, seafood, and related segments of the food industry through a variety of print and non-print media.
We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, and analysis with the most effective methods available using the latest in database technology. Whether it be in print, on-line, email or video, Urner Barry’s services deliver timely and valuable market news, quotations, and analysis to a wide range of customers.
Urner Barry’s Sales Team has an opening for a Key Account Manager that is responsible for Urner Barry’s largest and most strategic accounts. By working with our Editorial and Reporting staff, Senior Management Group, Renewals Manager, and Customer Engagement Specialist, this person will build and maintain strong relationships with these accounts. They will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters, uncover areas of opportunity to expand business, and help the client succeed. The Key Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing client and new logos and achieve all sales targets.
• Develop solid and trusting relationships that bring Urner Barry and client to highest level of relationship pyramid
• Consistent and on plan revenue delivery though lead identification, qualification, and sales pipeline management
• Understanding of the sales process and consultative selling skills to fully meet the needs of clients
• Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing timeline of performance
• Identify key influencers and decision makers within targeted accounts
• Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Resolving key client issues
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements
• Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
• Professional interaction with UB staff and internal stakeholders
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and be flexible.
• Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and present information to management, employees, and customers
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• In-depth understanding of key clients and their position in the industry
• Four to five years’ work experience in sales, management, key account management, or similar, ideally, in the information services, agricultural commodities or protein processing sector
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred, ideally in business related field
• Strong negotiation skills with ability to follow-through on client contracts
• Confident and persistent
• Problem-solver with the desire to find opportunities to expand business.
• Command of PC Windows environment including Microsoft Office
• Travel required
• Base salary, commission, and bonus
• Health, Optical, Dental, Orthodontic Insurance, PTO, 401k with company match.
SUBMIT RESUME TO
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754