AgriBriefing is a media company with a focus on Agribusiness. By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
Working out of the Toms River, NJ corporate office, the Mailing Coordinator is a vital team member to the printshop and acts as a liaison between the customer, the printshop and the Post Office for mail-related projects. The individual receives information from the customer and processes it in compliance with printshop guidelines and USPS regulations. Attention to detail and organization are a must as the Mailing Coordinator handles all aspects of mailing projects. On the front end, collaboration with the customer, receiving/reviewing files and paperwork for important details, and secure postage deposits help keep costs within budget. Internally, regulations and guidelines must be followed to avoid costly mistakes and delays. Interaction with USPS employees ensure mailings are processed accurately and in a timely manner, while production prep and delivery coordination keep different components on schedule. Communication is vital throughout the process to all parties involved, internal and external. Knowledge of the DMM (domestic mail manual), a proficiency with Microsoft Excel and BCC bulk mailer software is preferred.
• Follow Job Workflow protocol.
• Monitor and update internal MIS system (PrintSmith relevant to Mailing and Project).
• Coordinate with customers on their mailing needs (i.e., mail piece design, mailing lists, etc.)
• Coordinate with Sales Reps on customers inputs
• Coordinate with Production on projects and schedules
• Coordinate with USPS on postal requirements, forms, schedules, and deliveries
• Produce high quality and accurate outcomes in compliance with job specifications.
• Participate in Customer Service (customer interaction, phone support, sales support).
• Create Variable Data Output files (FusionPro/XMPie).
• Act as backup certain areas of the shop when needed.
• Command of PC Windows environment.
• A professional phone presence.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to multitask.
• The ability to complete assignments within a given timeframe.
• The ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of the DMM (Domestic Mail Manual) preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and
• Knowledge or experience with BCC bulk mailer software preferred
• A high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport with customers, management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendors/suppliers.
• Confident, persistent, and inquisitive.
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing
PERKS of WORKING at AGRIBRIEFING
• AgriBriefing is committed to offering employees flexible working post‐pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office five days a week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754