Urner Barry is a business publisher specializing in the timely, accurate and unbiased reporting of market news and quotations to clients in the poultry, egg, meat, seafood and related segments of the food industry through a variety of print and non-print media.
We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes and analysis with the most effective methods available using the latest in database technology. Whether it be in print, on-line, email or video, Urner Barry’s services deliver timely and valuable market news, quotations and analysis to a wide range of customers.
Urner Barry’s Marketing team has an opening for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated, creative, and passionate about connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he supports the Marketing Manager on all aspects of marketing operations, primarily deploying and reporting on digital marketing campaigns. This position will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality, accurate and effective communications that enable the business to meet its objectives. This includes acquisition and retention/renewal programs targeting our high value subscriber base, plus promotion of our industry events and marketing solutions.
• Set up and manage email campaigns using our email marketing software.
• Review all content to ensure it is professional and engaging – excellent attention to detail so that content is error free, links are accurate and tracked, and best practices are adhered to.
• Help deliver a regular schedule of social media content across key platforms.
• Provide reports that show how marketing activity is delivering against our KPIs.
• Take responsibility for keeping the data in our CRM system clean.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher is preferred but not essential.
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinker.
• Good proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail while maintaining customer service orientation.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
• Knowledge of CRM preferred, with additional weight given to Microsoft Dynamics usage.
• Knowledge of SEO campaigns preferred.
• Base salary
• Health, Optical, Dental, Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/Math, PTO, and more.
SUBMIT RESUME TO
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754