By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
Urner Barry’s Marketing team has an opening for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated, creative, and passionate about connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he supports the Marketing Lead on all aspects of marketing operations, primarily deploying and reporting on digital marketing campaigns. This position will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high quality, accurate and effective communications that enable the business to meet its objectives. This includes acquisition and retention/renewal programs targeting our high value subscriber base, plus promotion of our industry events and marketing solutions.
• Set up and manage email campaigns using our email marketing software.
• Review all content to ensure it is professional and engaging – excellent attention to detail so that content is error free, links are accurate and tracked, and best practices are adhered to.
• Help deliver a regular schedule of social media content across key platforms.
• Provide reports that show how marketing activity is delivering against our KPIs.
• Take responsibility for keeping the data in our CRM system clean.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher is preferred but not essential.
• Problem solving abilities and analytical thinker.
• Good proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail while maintaining customer service orientation.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
• Knowledge of CRM preferred, with additional weight given to Microsoft Dynamics usage.
• Knowledge of SEO campaigns preferred.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is the policy of Urner Barry Inc to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers to type, file, perform clerical tasks, and/or operate a computer
• Speaking/talking to express or exchange ideas or provide instructions
• Hearing with or without correction to perceive normal speaking levels. Must have the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
• Sitting at a desk most of the time
• Exerting up to 10 pounds occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently
• Standing/remaining upright on the feet periodically
• Walking/moving about on feet to accomplish tasks, from one part of the office to another
• Visual acuity with or without correction to prepare and analyze data and figures, view a computer terminal, read extensively, operate office machines, and to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match
PERKS of WORKING at Urner Barry
• Urner Barry is committed to offering employees flexible working post-pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office at least 3 days per week.
• Employees are free to use the office facilities full time, or work from home the remaining 2 days per week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Human Resource Manager
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754