Urner Barry is a business publisher specializing in the timely, accurate and unbiased reporting of market news and quotations to clients in the poultry, egg, meat, seafood and related segments of the food industry through a variety of print and non-print media.
We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes and analysis with the most effective methods available using the latest in database technology. Whether it be in print, on-line, email or video, Urner Barry’s services deliver timely and valuable market news, quotations and analysis to a wide range of customers.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this Sales/Account Manager will be part of a team responsible for selling and managing the complete range of Urner Barry’s products and services. The Account Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategy, identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business to meet or exceed their sales quota. Qualified candidate should be able to accurately and on a timely basis document sales and customer service activities, and process appropriate paperwork. As employee development is essential, responsibilities and job function may expand and evolve proportionate to the employer’s needs.
• Implementation of sales strategy
• Understanding of the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close
• Consistent and on plan revenue delivery through lead identification, qualification and sales pipeline management
• Development of new revenue
• Support of covered services
• Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
• Professional interaction with UB staff
• Positive attitude
• Confident and persistent
• Creative ability and imagination.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and, on the phone,
• Command of PC Windows environment including Microsoft Office
• Some travel required
• Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and present information to management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendors/suppliers.
• Excellent analytical, problem resolution, negotiating and project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
• Base salary.
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match
SUBMIT RESUME TO
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754
UB Employment Application (PDF)