AgriBriefing is a media company with a focus on Agribusiness.
By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
Working out of Toms River, NJ corporate office, Urner Barry’s Sales team has an opening for a Sales Executive, Data Licensing that will be responsible for the sale of proprietary and licensed data. This new role will help spearhead growth in future business to build sales and capture new opportunities. The candidate will focus on utilization and expansion of our suite of industry leading data products and services to our customers and penetrate new logos for the organization. When you join our team, you will be in a unique position to make a change with every project. You will combine your skills to build great experiences and be supported with the necessary tools. This person should be able to accurately and on a timely basis document sales and customer service activities, and process appropriate paperwork. As employee development is essential, responsibilities and job function may expand and evolve proportionate to the employer’s needs.
• Implementation of sales strategy of proprietary and licensed data.
• Work closely with prospects to get clear understanding of their business needs and providing and closing consultative solutions.
• Have a deep understanding of the flow of data and how they can use it for decision making.
• Demonstrate how the quality, reliability, and timeliness of Urner Barry data will help improve decision making.
• Display market, product, and technical expertise to identify client needs.
• Participate in budget meetings and produce sales projections that will outline how you will meet budgeted forecasts.
• Conduct market and competitor analysis and report findings.
• Prepare weekly/monthly sales report showing sales volume, opportunity pipeline, and activities.
• Emphasis on active pipeline management, including accuracy of opportunities, forecasting, and probability to close.
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close.
• Consistent and on plan revenue delivery through lead identification, qualification, and sales pipeline management.
• Development of client bases and markets through direct outreach (cold calls, LinkedIn, targeted communication).
• Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction.
• Professional interaction with UB staff.
• Limited travel required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business or technology, or similar field of study; or similar work experience
• Experience with software sales, database licensing, and/or related technology sales at enterprise level where you have met or exceeded targets.
• Comfort interacting with industry experts and C-level executives, and long selling cycles.
• Hunter mentality to acquire new accounts and uncover opportunities.
• Highly developed consultative and solution sales skills.
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting on phone, and on camera.
• A high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport with customers, management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendors/suppliers.
• Confident, persistent, and inquisitive
• Command of PC Windows environment, Microsoft Office, and CRM.
• Base salary plus commission
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match
PERKS of WORKING at AGRIBRIEFING
• AgriBriefing is committed to offering employees flexible working post-pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office at least 3 days per week.
• Employees are free to use the office facilities full time, or work from home the remaining 2 days per week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754