AgriBriefing is a media company with a focus on Agribusiness.
By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
This is an important role within the AgriBriefing subscription sales team. The successful applicant will take full responsibility for commercialising both our Feedinfo (www.feedinfo.com) and Stratégie Grains (www.strategie-grains.com ) services in their allocated territory. It is a dual role with two objectives: 1. to retain and expand the existing book of business, and 2. to source and close new clients to hit a sales target.
Most of the work is desk based but there are frequent opportunities to travel, to visit clients and to attend trade shows and conferences. The successful candidate will need to be fluent in both English and French. They will also already have several years’ experience selling market intelligence – both news and data – in an B2B environment.
AgriBriefing is a fast-growing, PE-backed global media and information company in the dynamic agricommodity sector. It operates across the entire agricultural value chain. We deliver premium news, analysis, data, pricing, insight and more via a range of newsletters, websites, conferences and events. The successful candidate will join expert and highly professional teams which place users at the centre of everything they do.
This role will be based in either our London; Fontainebleau (Moret-sur-Loing) or Toulouse office. It is an ideal position for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with great communication and organisational skills who wants to play their part in the food chain that feeds the world.
• Upsells to current customers
• Hunting new logo business
• Building and managing pipeline on SalesForce.com
• Being the voice of the client internally
• Liaising effectively with our marketing and product strategy teams
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Positive, persistent, flexible
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills able to support team effort as well as work independently
• A problem solver and negotiator
• Target orientated and able to work under pressure to deliver to multiple deadlines
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
• Base salary plus commission and bonuses
If this is the role for you please explain why in a cover letter and send along with your CV to Sales Team Manager Richard O’Donoghue, email@example.com