By 2050, there will be an estimated 9 billion people to feed on the planet: they will need protein, they will demand more choice, and they will insist it is delivered in a sustainable manner.
Agriculture is the most important industry in world and is currently undergoing the biggest transformation in its history. Agribusinesses around the world need to connect with one another and share data, news, insight, and analysis that will help their companies survive and evolve to meet the needs of the consumer and our planet.
Urner Barry is the North American division of AgriBriefing. For over 160 years, Urner Barry has empowered people that feed the world. We strive to be at the forefront of delivering market news, quotes, data, and analysis to influential players across the supply chain.
Working out of Toms River, NJ corporate office, Urner Barry has an opening for a Sales Account Territory Manager. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this Territory Manager will be part of a team responsible for selling and managing the complete range of Urner Barry’s products and services. The Territory Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s sales strategy, identifying, and qualifying leads while consistently generating revenue through cross sell, upsell, and new business to meet or exceed their sales quota. Territory Account Managers are the main point of contact for accounts within their book of business, providing training, support, and maintenance on a consistent basis. Qualified candidate should be able to accurately and on a timely basis document sales and customer service activities.
• Implementation of sales strategy.
• Understanding of the Sales Process and Consultative selling skills.
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close.
• Consistent and on plan revenue delivery through lead identification, qualification, and sales pipeline management.
• Development of new revenue.
• Support of covered services and accounts.
• Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction.
• Professional interaction with UB staff.
• Positive attitude.
• Confident and persistent.
• Team player.
• Creative ability and imagination.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills both in a group setting and, on the phone.
• Command of PC Windows environment including Microsoft Office.
• Some travel required.
• Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and present information to management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendors/suppliers.
• Excellent analytical, problem resolution, negotiating and project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines.
• Base salary.
• Health, Life, Optical, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance, 401k w/ Match
PERKS of WORKING at Urner Barry
• Urner Barry is committed to offering employees flexible working post-pandemic and creating an environment where each employee can work in the manner that best supports their needs, the needs of their immediate team and that of our customers.
• This job will be based out of our Toms River office and employees will need to be able to come to the office at least 3 days per week.
• Employees are free to use the office facilities full time, or work from home the remaining 2 days per week.
• Initial probationary period of 90 days where first 30 days must be in office.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Urner Barry Publications
P.O. Box 389
Toms River, NJ 08754